Monday, August 22, 2011

Beehive rehearsal report 08.22

The Georgetown Palace Theatre
Rehearsal Report for
Beehive - The 60’s Musical Sensation

Monday, August 22

Director: Danny and Rocker/Lannie
Stage Manager: Melissa Garcia (512.669.0242)
Assistant Stage Manager:

Scheduled Time: 7-10:00p Began: 7:00p Ended: 10:00p Break:

Late: Jennifer
Missing:
Didn’t sign in:

General:

Double checked correct order and correct score / Made copies of what was missing (Sam and Jacqui I have your copies)

Walked/talked through all numbers in show and set keys for leads on all songs

Worked on harmonies for:

“My Boyfriend’s Back”

“Sweet Talkin’ Guy”

“One Find Day”

Cast:

I will have measurement sheets on Wednesday and Thursday.

Bios & headshots are needed soon for all of you ladies. Start getting your headshot ready (or taken) and write a bio of yourself that is at or less than 150 words.

Crew :

Have 2 backstage people already interested in working Beehive – Melita and Mutz

Next Rehearsal:

Tuesday, August 23 in Tin Barn from 7pm-10pm (Vocal rehearsal)

Accidents/Injuries:

Costume:

Facility Maintenance:

Set:

Props:

Lighting/FX:

Amanda Harris will be designing lighting for Beehive.

Vocal:

Music tracks provided through Lannie email.

Dance :

Thursday is the first day of dance for you ladies.

Sound:

Band:

Thank you JB!

Quotes:

“Don’t listen to what I say just know what I mean.” – JB
“It’s kinda like a screech.”-Noemi

Prepared by: Melissa Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment